This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     jaybini
    Participant

i have 21k users that have site roles “none” and empty forum roles thats maybe coz ijust shfted from a joomla website into wordpress & bbpress. I want to make the site role ‘subscriber’ and forum role ‘participant’ to all users how can this be done with writing a code ??

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, since those are stored in the database is best to do it by SQL. You need to write a query to change those values in the tables so please try to hire someone with SQL knowledge as well as basic WordPress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

inayat82
    Participant

Hi i have same Problem i import some users from CSV they are showing as none role , i did change role as a subscriber by bulk edit ,
    but when i am changing forum role nothing happen . They not appearing on website front and even at admin panel they are showing as a subscriber only . In sweetdate theme

Abe
    Keymaster

You mean they are not appearing in BuddyPress? If that is the case then this might help https://wordpress.org/plugins/activate-users-in-buddypress/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?