This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by metalmick.

• Author
     metalmick
    Participant

I have selected the option to have round avatars on my site and this works really well. However my ‘Online Now’ section (Kleo plugin) is still showing squares. As I have combined my top members and online sections onto the same page this looks really weird. How can I change my ‘online now’ section to round ‘circle’ avatars?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Is this a Sweetdate theme topic? It is added to Kleo theme
    Are you talking about the Buddypress widget “Who’s Online” ? In Sweetdate that widget appears rounded. Please be more specific about the section, in what page or sidebar

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

metalmick
    Participant

You’re right! I’ve embedded it in a page using a ‘widget on pages plugin’ but for some reason it’s leaving it square!

Abe
    Keymaster

Probably it does not the sidebar styling. Inspect the element using Chrome browser or Firebug for Firefox to see the element class and add a CSS rule to the image like border-radius: 50%;

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

metalmick
    Participant

Sorted! All the avatars including the plugin adapted ones are now round.

Pasted the code at the end of the child themes style.css file.

.avatar {
    background-color: #F5F5F5;
    border: 1px solid #DDDDDD;
    border-radius: 50% 50% 50% 50%;
    padding: 4px;
    }

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Change square avatar to circle in 'online now'’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?