This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

I am using the three column layout and would like to have the width of the center column be a little wider.  I’m not using widget sidebars on those pages so I’m not worried about having the left and right columns narrower.

Is this something that can be done with custom css?

Thanks,
    Troy

Laura

Hello, yes i can adjust it with css
    Its for the shop? if so you could make it full width then i can adjust the width 🙂
    Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tmh23
    Participant

It is for all the pages that I have the 3 column layout for. I have that set as the default layout in theme settings.
    I would like to make it maybe 75% or 80%

Thanks,
    Troy

Laura

Hello, try adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.template-page.col-sm-8.col-sm-push-2.tpl-3lr {
        width: 80% !important;
    }

If you need it wider, let me know as will need to edit other things

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

tmh23
    Participant

It is not doing what I’d hoped. I was hoping that I could get the center column so it was wider and the the left and right columns so that they were smaller. No problem. I can work with it the way it is.

Thanks,
    Troy

Laura

Hello, i’m sorry if it didnt help, i hope i can help you with something else maybe?
    Let me know 🙂

tmh23
    Participant

Do you perhaps have a solution for this? I would still like to have the main section at 80% and the left and right columns be 10% each.

Thanks,
    Troy

Laura

Hello, you may need to hire a developer to do custom style changes for you as we can help with theme issues and small changes

tmh23
    Participant

Ok. Thank you for your help.

Troy

Laura

Hello, let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?