This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     AbundantlyBlessed
    Participant

What is the code or how would one completely change the blue one with all of the people lightly in the background. Also how and where do you change the wording on the sing up form on the same front page? Lastly is there a way to add what individuals are looking for…so far we have “Woman and Man”… can we add things or specify detailed “Older Woman…” or something else?

Thanks,

The front page changing the background is most important. The first page blue background you would see on the sweetdate theme.

Laura

Hello, yes you can add more options to the I am looking for and Looking for, but there should be the same option in I am field. About the “blue one with all of the people lightly” i didt understad this, could you specify? maybe a screenshot.
    “Also how and where do you change the wording on the sing up form on the same front page” Didnt understand this also

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

AbundantlyBlessed
    Participant

I have attached the blue background I am speaking of. How can you change the main (homepage) background for when people land on the site? (again attached).

Okay if adding options to the sign up form where and how do I do that? Also how can I change the wording on the registration screen in the box where those “what I am looking for” options are. On the demo as an example where the words are “Serious dating with Sweet date Your perfect match is just a click away”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     AbundantlyBlessed
    Participant

Also in the field for what individuals are looking for “relationship” is spelled wrong as “relationshiOP”

There should NOT be an “o” after the i.

How can I correct that?

AbundantlyBlessed
    Participant

I figured out how to correct the “relationship” misspelling. However I still need guidance on the blue background.

Laura

Hello, you will find that background under Sweetdate settings or if you have the slider activated, the background is in the slider

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

AbundantlyBlessed
    Participant

Most wonderful. That worked. Another question. How do I get the background image to be contained beneath the header where you see the logo, home, blog, contact us… etc. and the footer?

AbundantlyBlessed
    Participant

I figured it out. Thanks.

Laura

Hello, glad it worked 🙂

gugga7
    Participant

Hello, I have the slider turned on but I can’t seem to find where to change the big blue background image with all the face profiles as mentioned above. Under which setting specifically in RevSlider can I find this option? Thanks

gugga7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     gugga7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please check out the attachments 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?