This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     gralmy
    Participant

I’ve tried everything and I can’t get the color to change in an S2Member form. S2Member says it’s a theme option. I’ve tried every css trick I know, to no avail.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please provide url to the form to take a look

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gralmy
    Participant
     Radu

What do you want to change ? the placeholder color that light grey ? first name , email etc ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gralmy
    Participant

yes, the placeholder color to the same as the Zip Code. the zip code is a custom field, that’s why it’s darker, I guess. I swear I have tried every css class! inline in the input code, general css, etc.

Radu

Hi,

USe these and play and adapt for your needs

COPY CODE
    .s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input[type="text"]::-webkit-input-placeholder {color:red;}
    .s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input[type="email"]::-webkit-input-placeholder {color:red;}

div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section>div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input::-webkit-input-placeholder { /* Safari, Chrome and Opera */
      color: orange !important;
    }

div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section>div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input:-moz-placeholder { /* Firefox 18- */
    }

div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section>div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input::-moz-placeholder { /* Firefox 19+ */
    }

div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section>div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input:-ms-input-placeholder { /* IE 10+ */
    }

div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section>div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input::-ms-input-placeholder { /* Edge */
    }

div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section>div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input:placeholder-shown { /* Standard one last! */
    }

Cheers

Radu

gralmy
    Participant

you rock! thanks so much. I must be an idiot.

thanks again!

Radu

You’re welcome

Have a nice week

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?