This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

drearypanoramic
    Participant

How can I change the width of a hover sub-menu item in my Top Bar navigation menu? I’m using one of the links in my Top Bar sub-menu for a large amount of text (about 100 words). I want the user to hover over the menu item, then see the message in this sub-menu. Unfortunately, it just runs horizontally through the screen so you can’t see any of the text. I want to set a maximum width of that sub-menu to about 100px. How can this be done?

Radu

Hello,

Try with this CSS snippet,

COPY CODE

.header-color .dropdown-menu li, #header.header-color .navbar-nav li {min-width:100px;}

If the width is not enough set 130 or 150px

Add the css to your Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick CSS area or in kleo-child style.css

Let me know if is ok.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     drearypanoramic
    Participant

Hey sorry that didn’t work. Thanks for the effort. The website is located at http://www.christiansrule.com. You can see what I mean by hovering over the “Donate” menu item in the Top Bar.

Radu

I cannot view your site

COPY CODE

Maintenance mode

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     drearypanoramic
    Participant

Hi.

The website is now visible again.

Radu

Hello,

That button has been disappeared.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?