This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     Sandy
    Participant

Hi the top bar that can have menu or social icons in it – is there any way to just have ‘text’ in it? would like to put phone numbers along the top in bold

thanks sandy

Laura

Hello, well, yes, i can do that for you, can you share ftp and the text you want to show? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Sandy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, done.
    Created a new folder at your child theme “page-parts” and added general-header-section.php , edited it to add your text, then added this to style.css

COPY CODE

.top-bar {
        float: right;
        color: white;
        font-weight: bold;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Sandy
    Participant

thank you perfect !!!

Laura

Glad to help 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

franmonye
    Participant

Hello
    I’m trying to do the same thing
    I want to keep the Social Icons on the left, while the phone number floats to the right side of the top bar.
    If it’s possible, I would also want to add a search bar on the right side of the top bar

Laura

Hello, please try to add the social icons so i can see it at your site and check what we can do 🙂

franmonye
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i see the search correctly, did you resolve it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?