This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     excellins
    Participant

Hello, changing the body font affects the headings font as well, is there a way to change just the font and font type of the headings? any change i make to the body also changes the font of the headings menu

Laura

Hello, you can do it with css, let me know which changes and i will create a code for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

excellins
    Participant

Thanks Laura, for now you can use the following font options: h3, font family: “Arimo” and font size 14, i intend to change the font type and size later. from the css you provide all i will need do is put the font type and size i need when ever i need the change. Thanks

Laura

Hello, try this code

COPY CODE

h3 {
        font-family: "Arimo" !important;
        font-size: 14px !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

excellins
    Participant

Hello Laura, tried the code but it didn’t work… i need the css to affect only the menu section of the website (eg for this website its the “get support, blog, wp themes, my account”)

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials? 🙂

excellins
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     excellins
    Participant

Hey Laura, please ignore the support question. It has been fixed already. Thanks

Laura

Glad you could resolve it! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?