This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by lindskovcommunication.

• Author
     damianopevar
    Participant

Sirs,

here I’m writing to ask some questions top customize sweetdate WP theme:

a) For my purposes I need to change the genders values from  “man” and “woman” to “buyer” and “seller”, where can I change that values in some php file? Also I need that value to be translated trough WPML

b) Age value isn’t a match that I need, is there a possibility to cut-off this?

c) Is it possible to insert some custom values to profile’s? i.e. “production of” “company established on” etc?

d) I’d like to insert in search engine option other values, like the one i.e. of point “c”

e) I’d like that header search engine is repeated in all pages except into the single profiles pages, is it possible?

f) Is the theme compatible with the following plugins: f1) Italy Cookie Choices (for EU Cookie Law); f2)
    Contact Form Builder; f3) All in one SEO pack; f4) Woo Checkout Field Editor Pro; f5) WooCommerce Menu Cart; f6)
    WooCommerce PDF Invoice; f7) WP Support Plus; f8) WP-Mail-SMTP; f9) WooCommerce – Autocomplete Orders.

Thanks for Your help, hope for a reply. Have a nice day.

I think that most of your questions will be answered if you navigate to your wordpress control panel, then go to “Users” -> “Profile fields”

damianopevar
    Participant

what a short reply… please be more specific, or if You wouldn’t assist please write it directly!

If you go to “Users” -> “Profile fields”, you can add, edit, and remove profile fields. There you will find a field called “I am a”. If you edit that field, you can change the drop down values from Man and Woman, to Byer and Seller. You can also click the blue “Add new field” button at the top of the page and add your own custom fields, such as “production of” and so on. This should answer a, b, c, and d. I’m not sure what you mean with e. Regarding f, most likely, but the only way to get a definitive answer is to test it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?