This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering whether we can change the icon colour when hovering on BP profile icons and user profile as well? Thanks!! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Staffatico
    Participant

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nifty idea. Great question.

sharmstr

The group icons change color on hover just like the profile icons do. Its dependent on your hover colors that you’ve set in theme options.

http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/groups/gladiator/

Or you can do with with css

COPY CODE

#buddypress #item-nav ul li a:hover:before {
        color: red !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr
    Where do I change it in theme option? Is it under Styling option or where is it exactly, Header or Main?

Regards,

sharmstr

Main

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – Thanks for good support!!:) Do I change the colour from Hover Link Color? I’ve set my desired colour there, but nothing happened!! Have I mistaken anywhere??

Attachments:
     sharmstr

I was wrong. Use the css I gave you instead.

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – Big thanks!! That worked nicely!! But however the sub-menu doesn’t change colour, not sure why!!Pls check the attachment, where do I change that? thanks again!

Attachments:
     sharmstr

It doesnt change it because you didnt ask for that. You only asked for the icon to change.

#buddypress #subnav ul li a:hover {
    color: green !important;
    }

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – THANK YOU!! 🙂 You have a nice day!!

sharmstr

Anytime 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?