This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Abe.

• Author
     TrepMatch
    Participant

I am attempting to change the icons which symbolise Members in total, Members online, Women online, Men online but, despite looking on this support forum first, failed to find a solution. I attempted to use this shortcode which I found on another thread:

[kleo_status_icon image=”http://domain.com/my_new_image.jpg”]

But it just displayed a clear box on the homepage and not the image from the URL I included.

As well as changing the actual icons themselves, I would like to change the meaning of the icons. For example, I no longer want ‘Members in total’, but instead want ‘Members Online’ and then 3 category members online icons, for example:

Members online | 18-30 (age) online | 31-60 online | 61+ online

Could you please assist me? Thanks in advance, great support with your themes!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please use the visual shortcodes button generator and you can generate the shortcodes easily. See the attach.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     TrepMatch
    Participant

Thank you.

Here is the shortcode for one of my icons:

[kleo_status_icon type=”custom” image=”http://www.trepmatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/App-developers-online.png” subtitle=”App developers online” field=”App Developer” value=”App Developer” online=”yes”]

I would like the icon on the homepage to display the total number of App Developers Online (App Developer is one of my ‘I am a’ and ‘Looking for a’ options). Which part of the above shortcode needs to change to display those members online below the icon? It is currently not working as shown above, which I presume is wrong.

Abe
    Keymaster

this is wrong: field=”App Developer” value=”App Developer”

field is name of the field and value is the value to look for in the field

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

TrepMatch
    Participant

Could you possibly tell me the correct version? I am very new to all of this and have no idea what should be in a ‘value’ or ‘field’ box, so please excuse my naivety. I am trying to learn as much as possible as quick as possible! Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

field=”Your profile field name” -.> probably I am a
    value=”App Developer” -> probably is good if is one of the options from the field above as defined in Users – Profile fields

---

cherry35
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply. please change it from WP admin – Sweetdate – Logo

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?