This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     nilje
    Participant

hello,

on Mobiles and Tablets becomes the mainmenue to a slidemenu and there are some icons, like the notifications, which are being displayed outside of that slidemenue. Can I change the priority of those outside icons? Now I see notifications and woocommerce, but instead of woocommerce I’d rather see the mail-icon.

thanks!
    Dani

Radu

Please provide the URL with that problem.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     nilje
    Participant

hi,

sorry for the late answer,

so what I mean… at the screenshot you see the mobile version of the mainmenu, there are two icons outside, in this case notifications and the card. But I would like them to see the Email Icon and the Notifications.. or anything but the card.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Can you provide the url please ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     nilje
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I’ve made a little hack,

Put the below code in your kleo-child theme functions.php, replace myemail@address.com with your email address

COPY CODE

function kleo_woo_get_mini_cart() {

$cart_output = '<a href="mailto:myemail@address.com"><i class="icon-mail"></i></a>';

return $cart_output;
    }

Let me know if it’s ok

Best regards

Radu

nilje
    Participant

ohh I think you misunderstood me, sorry. With ’email icon’ I just meant the message icon which is already there at the mainmenu. I just mean the order / priority of which is shown, when the menu goes into a ‘slidemenu’ at mobile devices.

It would be ok too, if there would just be one icon instead of two at mobile devices. So then there would just be the notifications-icon

Radu

Hi,

Sorry to say but this is not possible to set custom order for that icons…

In future we will implement this functionality.

Best Regards

Radu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?