This topic has 57 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: 

Radu

Hi,

What’s was the last change that you have made in wp admin and then the matching has stopped to works ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

I mean in the initial case without theme update to disable child theme and to use parent only then try to use the matching system to see if it works, if not update theme having child theme activated then try again the matching system.

PS: The login credentials still not works.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Take a look here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwaHpUdmFnNGxpODg/view

It seems that it works according to the video.

Let me know exact steps to reproduce the issue

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I saw that, I’ve tried for significant amount of time to test what causes that and I cannot figure out.
    Can you please try yo re-upload them parent theme over the existing theme files?
    On my local install the matching system works as it should

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant

Hello Radu,
    thanks for your time! But could you please let me know exactly what troubleshooting you did ?
    Did you for example see if there was any plugin that conflicted with the theme?

“re-upload them parent theme over the existing theme files”
    Okay, I just updated it through a plugin, but I will do as you say, and download it to my computer and the upload it.
    But ANOTHER ISSUE!! I can’t even get into my site! So I ran Pingdom….It says 5,59 sec, but now I can’t get into my site at all. These are the reports from Pingdom:

[attachment file=156861]

[attachment file=156862]

[attachment file=156863]

[attachment file=156864]

Another funny thing is that the Admin password doesn’t longer work, as I had difficulties the other day with Oceanglim….Is this common??

Best Regards,
    Jenni

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi

I’ve activated deactivated plugins and child theme to test, but after I’ve debugged there the site was works as before but I don’t know what’s going on on your server when I access it now it looks like this:

I saw that you get problems from time in time so, I recommend you to hire a web developer to maintain your site as it should and to fix problems if something appears like this situation.

So our support service cannot include this kind of debugging, at this moment WordPress it’s not loaded also theme.

My advice it’s to ask to your hosting to restore your website files+database to a date when all works including matching system.

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

You can hide our matching circle using this CSS

COPY CODE

.circular-item {
        display: none;
    }

Combining plugin with our circle theme it’s not possible it require custom development

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

I thought by combining you are referring at the PHP functionalities etc…, if they work ok you can use both

IF both circles are displayed theoretically cannot be problems.

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?