This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     olasazzy
    Participant

I installed the theme and landing page finally after some help from you guys but found out that when a user registers and activates his/her profile. There is a link on the activation page that links to the word press login page which after loggin in takes you to wordpress backend.

how can this login link be changed or redirection to the theme landing page

Laura

Hello, you mean the link in the email?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

olasazzy
    Participant

no

When you click the link in the email it opens a page to tell you, you are successfull in activating your account.

Now on that page there is a link that takes you to login page. Can that link be modified to take you back to home page>

Laura

Hello, yes it can be modified, the page you are looking for is under Sweetdate > Registration folder, “activate”, you will find after the Success message, a php with the login, you can delete it so they just click the button of the header
    PD: If you choose to change or delete something, copy the folder in child theme so your changes wont be lost in future updates

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?