This topic has 23 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     celrex
    Participant

Dear SUpport.

i am trying to use woocommerce shop
    http://test.celrex.com/shop/

i tried changing template and its not accepting it. also i am tyring to activate filter list and its showing up.

will you please guide how to rectify this problem??

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Woocommerce shop page by default it takes site layout. What kind of template you want to use?
    Filters appears only when you have an active filter like price range

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     celrex
    Participant

Dear sqadmin,

I am trying to place sidebar on the left side. instead of right side. can you please guide how to do it?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

To make the sidebar on the left for all Woocommerce pages, add this PHP code to sweetdate-child/functions.php

COPY CODE

add_action('wp_head', 'my_woo_sidebar');
    function my_woo_sidebar() {
    	if (is_woocommerce()) {
    		add_action('kleo_before_content', 'woo_sidebar');
    		remove_action('kleo_after_content', 'kleo_sidebar');
    	}
    }
    function woo_sidebar() {
    	get_sidebar('woocommerce');
    }

Regards,
    Abe

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     misterwho
    Participant

as default it’s functional how ever the sidebar drops on the bottom of the main section of the shopping cart

misterwho
    Participant

as default it’s functional on my installation however the sidebar drops on the bottom of the main section of the shopping cart

misterwho
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

This way is better until Sweetdate 2.6 update
    Cart and Checkout can be changed from page edit to any template you want. For the other woocommerce pages please replace theme files with the one in this archive and you will have a new setting to select woocommerce layout under Sweetdate – Woocommerce https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/sweetdate-woo-templates.zip

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

misterwho
    Participant

wel thanks for the fast feedback and additional option but still i got the same problem here is the screenshot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-gJnYLA9euNTzJ4TVNQakdSNkE/edit?usp=sharing

Abe
    Keymaster

You don’t need to use the code above and just use the solution given with the new theme files

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

misterwho
    Participant

yes i know i tried it but it’s the same thing, im trying to search a solution to the other post but we got the same problem on setting up the sidebar can you please give us a patch update as soon as possible? Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

what are you trying to achieve and in what page? give us a link to your site

---

Abe
    Keymaster

I think I saw what is the problem. please re-download the woocommerce .zip file provided and replace your files

---

misterwho
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

for woocommerce please re-download the woocommerce .zip file provided and replace your files

For the other two questions it is because you have a full template as a general setting and that is why no sidebar will appear. I will think of a solution for you

For the classified if it is setup as a page try changing it’s default template to the desired one

---

misterwho
    Participant

for the woocommerce page WOW it works! thanks!! i recommend this patch file!

misterwho
    Participant
     misterwho
    Participant
     misterwho
    Participant
     misterwho
    Participant
     misterwho
    Participant
     misterwho
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

For any other page beside bbpress, buddypress and Blog you can set the template from that page edit screen. Please try that

---

Abe
    Keymaster

And please create a new topic if you have different problems than the current one you are writing in, since they are not related

---

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?