This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Splendor.

• Author

Tagged: 

Splendor
    Participant

Is there any setting how to change the size of the photo cover in height?

sharmstr

The cover is a background. So you dont change the image height, you change the container height.

body.buddypress.is-user-profile div#item-header {
    min-height: 500px;
    }

Adjust as necessary.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Thank you Sharmstr, it works very nice! 🙂

sharmstr

Cool!

How have you been?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Just fine, a lot of work. I’m looking for good developers out there. It’s not easy to find good and trustworthy developers. Otherwise enhancing the theme as much as possible in the direction i want. And you @sharmstr ?

sharmstr

I’m great !

Splendor
    Participant

Happy to hear that! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?