This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     manikbajaj
    Participant

Hi There
    I want to change the size of the testimonial featured image. Currently the image size is picked up as a default of 65px x 65px. Can you please let me know where I would be able to change the size of the images ?

manikbajaj
    Participant

Its been almost more than 2 days I ave posted this request. Can I please get a revert on this ???

Catalin

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

You need to create a sub folder named k_elements in your child theme folder and copy the file kleo_testimonials.php from

..\plugins\k-elements\shortcodes\templates\

and modify the line 69:

COPY CODE

$image = aq_resize( $img_url, 65, 65, true, true, true );

with your desired new size.

Let me know if this works.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     manikbajaj
    Participant

I’m sorry but this didn’t work.

manikbajaj
    Participant

So It will take you another 6 days to answer this as well??

Catalin

send me FTP and WordPress credentials to check the modifications you have done.

reply as private for security reasons

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     manikbajaj
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     manikbajaj
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello sir,

Please take a look now. The folder name from the child theme was “k-elements” instead of “k_elements”… I fixed that.

Also the image size was having a css rule so I added in your style.css this:

COPY CODE

.kleo-carousel-testimonials .testimonial-image img , 
    .kleo-carousel-testimonials .testimonial-image
    {
      width:125px;
      height:125px;
    }

Thank you,
    Catalin

abbie2636
    Participant

Hi – I have just used the above CSS code (nothing else) but it has made the image blurry. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you also need to make the changes suggested here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/changing-testimonial-featured-image-size/#post-25911

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?