This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     modernweb
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having the most trouble changing the text color of the signup form. I have no clue where to change it. Its the same color as the background.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can override the inherited colours by using and customising the below CSS in your SweetDate Child theme’s style.css via WP Admin > Appearance > Editor > SweetDate Child > Style.css (or alternative via Theme Options).

COPY CODE
    .form-header {
        color: #ff0000;
    }
    .form-header h4.white-text {
        color: red;
    }
    .form-search label {
    }
    .form-search .button{
        background-color: #ffffff;
        border: 1px solid red;
    }

Change the value of red to suit your colour needs. If you do not wish to change the colour of the signup button in anyway then simply remove the CSS for .form-search .button

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

modernweb
    Participant

Hello!

i just tried the above code and it did not work to change the text. It changed the text outside the input field. I want to change the text inside the input field. It shows up as invisible since its the same color as the background. I’ve highlighted the text that is still invisible.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please remove the CSS I previously sent you if it is not what you wanted.

To change the color of the text that is input into the form please use the below CSS. Change the value from red to suit your needs.

COPY CODE
    #register_form_front.form-search.custom input[type="text"], #register_form_front.form-search.custom input[type="password"] {
    }

To style the placeholder text please use the below CSS. Change the value from blue to suit your needs.

COPY CODE
    #register_form_front.form-search.custom input[type="text"]::placeholder, #register_form_front.form-search.custom input[type="password"]::placeholder {
        color: blue;
    }

Thanks

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?