This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     FD
    Participant

Hi,

After upgrading to the last version of Kleo we are having trouble with the check out for logged in users.
    When trying to check out we are getting this error messages in dev console:

Unable to fix malformed JSON (checkout.min.js?ver=3.2.1:1)

And this one on the site:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

We have tried to deactivate Kleo and activated WordPress Twenty Seventeen. When testing using Twenty Seventeen it all worked, but with Kleo it fails.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Tried to purchase something and cannot see that kind of error

It’s ok now ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     FD
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     FD
    Participant

Hi,

Any update on this issue?

Radu

Hi,

Try to de-activate all plugins excluding woocommerce and de-activate also the child theme and check if the issue disappears.

Tried to take a look at the wp admin but it’s empty i cannot do nothing, enable wp_debug to see it’s some error it’s generated, i will paste the procedure below.

Please update the theme to latest version 4.0.4 and the afferent plugins, you can check the plugin update status from wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins.

If this is useless please follow these steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers
    r.

FD
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,
    Tried to reproduce on my local install and i cannot see that error during the checkout process, i have all update theme and woocommerce.

If you had modified some kleo template files in child, try to de-activate child theme and purge/empty all caches then check again if you are able again to reproduce the issue.

If you continue to have same issue provide again wp admin + ftp login to take a closer look at that

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

FD
    Participant
     FD
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Searching on our theme for that function that it says deprecated but there is no place to find it.

We are using the function that debugger recommends.

I recommend you to turn off ALL plugins + child theme and also the cloudflare js moinification layzload any any feature but empty purge all caches before disabling.

If you somehow you are running php7 change to 5.6 and check again keeping the things de-activated.

Cheers
    R

FD
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I have a dynamic IP, can you restrict by country ? if yes use Romania as exception, at this moment i don’t know the IP from the office.

Please provide wp admin username and password not the magic url for login, it may need to de-activate all plugins including that one for a better debugging process and FTP.

In first instance provide to me requested login details, and if i encounter issues while debugging i will speak with abe related to this issue.

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?