This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by valuser.

• Author
     valuser
    Participant

Hi,

The alteration i would like to achieve is below.

I want to change lines 359-361 {Really just line 360}

of

mysite/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/lib/function-core.php

from

elseif ( is_category() ) {

$output = __(‘Archive for category:’, ‘kleo_framework’) . ” ” . single_cat_title(”, false);

}

to

elseif ( is_category() ) {

$output = __(”, ‘kleo_framework’) . ” ” . single_cat_title(”, false).” – Our Posts”;

}

This alteration  can, hopefully, be put in a child theme.

But up to now the child theme file does not get recognised (at kleo-child/kleo-framework/lib/function-core.php)

sharmstr

You should not be moving the entire file.  The correct way is to just copy the function into your child theme and edit as you wish

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-eliminate-archive-for-category-category-name-so-that-it-would-become-categoryname#post-94132

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

This isnt a bug.  Moving the topic….

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

valuser
    Participant

bril. many thanks for another super quick response.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?