This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     natiugango
    Participant

I use the Child Theme. I put the translation in the directory wp-content/languages/themes using the file name kleo_framework-xx_XX. Website is translated correctly, but I can not translate the admin panel. If I switch from the Child Theme to Kleo, administration panel and website are translated correctly, but not expressions that come with Redux Framework. If I install the Redux plugin all terms are translated correctly, regardless of whether I use the Child Theme or not. What to do to use the Child Theme, keep translating files outside the home directory of Kleo (to protect from updating), and have translated administration panel into 100%?

K.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

For the moment we don’t fully support backend translations but we look forward in adding such support in the future.
    Meanwhile the only option will probably be to translate it with the redux plugin activated and after you finish the translation you just deactivate the plugin.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     natiugango
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, the only option to fully translate the admin panel is to install Redux plugin. My question is: where using the Child Theme put translations to translate the admin panel (excluding expressions from Redux)? When I’ll put kleo_framework-xx_XX file in the directory wp-content/languages/themes then, unfortunately, it is only translated frontend. When I change the Child Theme to Kleo everything is ok.

Andrei

Using the redux plugin, you should check where he stores it’s own language files and ad your own there. Or you could try to place them under “wp-content/languages/plugins”.

We’ll address this in the future but for now it has low priority.
    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?