This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     webdev159
    Participant

Choice options disappeared, drop-down list, how to get them back?

http://prntscr.com/mil6wj

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you send me login details so I can take a look at the form on the front-end and back-end to see what is going on.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

webdev159
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have done some digging into this issue and I have found it to be a bug introduced in version 4.9.6 of BP Profile Search. When the plugin is reverted to version 4.9.5 the issue is no longer present.

As a temporary fix please do the following

– Go to the advanced tab of the BP Profile Search plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-profile-search/advanced/
    – Scroll to the bottom of the page and select version 4.9.5 from the ‘Previous Versions’ drop down to start the download
    – Go to WP Admin > Plugins and delete the version of BP Profile Search you have installed
    – Go to WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Button: Upload and upload the bp-profile-search.4.9.5.zip file you downloaded prior

Once you have the plugin installed again, at the lower version number, purge your server, WordPress and browser caches and it should work again.

For a permanent fix this should be reported directly to Andrea via https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bp-profile-search/.

Tickets are assigned to whomever is present at the time and then escalated as necessary. I’m currently only available for new tickets on the weekend. If you wished to deal exclusively with me then you would need to open a ticket after 5PM (UTC 0) on a Friday and before 5PM on a Sunday so that it fell between the window that I service new tickets.

Let me know how it goes,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

webdev159
    Participant

Kieran,
    Thank you for the quality support. The search form has recovered.

Many thanks for the detailed description.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Glad to hear this resolved the issue for you. If you experience any other issues or have any questions please free to open a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?