This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     spardacus
    Participant

Domain: emergencyalliance.com

Slowly getting the hang of editing.

I would like a tutorial on how to place “CIRCLE PINS” over my own image for calling out details about a facility  illustration.

Also, having just downloaded the KLEO THEME two days ago, I am seeing the following notice regarding the child theme.

“Your theme (Kleo Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

Finally, when trying to edit the “Circle Pins” tab on the “Poi & Pins” page, I am seeing the following error notice …

You are using outdated element, it is deprecated since version 4.6.

How can I update my assets?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The best way to explain it is for you to see how its done. Import the Pois and Pins demo page (Appearance > Kleo Demo > Specific Page > POIs and Pins.) When you edit the demo page, you’ll see that you add an image, then add pins by specifying the location in top, bottom, left and right percentages.

Woo was just updated. The kleo devs are working on an update still. It will be available soon.

The deprecated message can be safely ignored and will be removed in the next update.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

spardacus
    Participant

Thank you sharmstr,

I have tried Importing the Poi & Pins page twice now and don’t see it appear in the Pages area. Do I need to do something else to access the page?

sharmstr

Hmmm. Looks like you’ve done the full import at some point. Is it possible that you deleted that page at some point and its sitting in your trash?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

spardacus
    Participant

Yes, sorry – thought I had to re-import. I think I am figuring it out – thank you.

How can I get my home page top image animation text to stay fixed once revealed? I like the “fade in” animation, but I do not want an “exit” animation. I would like the text to remain visible until the visitor takes action.

I have tried setting the second animation action to “No-Out-Animation” but it does not work.

sharmstr

The import doesnt work if the page already exists, even in your trash.

Turn off looping. Here’s the documentation on Revolution Slider: http://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-settings/#generalsettings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?