This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     xxxtruthordare
    Participant

Hi,

I am now getting this warning across the top of my pages, not sure what it is, could you please possibly explain?

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 1 in /home/swinger2/public_html/thesexyswinger.com/wp-includes/class-wp.php on line 208

this also comes on line 207.

thank you,

Pam

Laura

Hello, have you tried deactivating some plugins and checking if it appears again?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

xxxtruthordare
    Participant

Hi,

I have deactivated all plugins and then slowly activated one by one. This does not seem to change the issue. The code (noted in my last post) only seems to be at the top of the pages or posts, it does not appear on the dashboard page. Also on all pages and posts, I lose the left side menu, which I do have on the dashboard page. We do use Flowplayer for video, and this now seems disrupted??

I would be happy to dreate an amdin login for you to snoop around 

Pam

xxxtruthordare
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     xxxtruthordare
    Participant

hi just a quick update, we are deleting off buddyapp for a little while and then will reinstall it with a clean version to see if it recreates the issue.

Laura

Hello, ok, let me know so i can help you, you can always share admin credentials if you want me to check it out ( better an already created user and password please 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

xxxtruthordare
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Try to put your permalinks to default values the save then put back to normal and let me know if the problem persists.

Cheers

Radu

xxxtruthordare
    Participant

Hi There and thank you Radu.

When I change to the default permalink, the problem is solved. When I change back to post name, the problem returns, very strange. I don’t want to really keep to default posts.

So therefore the problem still persists.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

Pam

Radu

Hi,

I see you have changed your theme from sweetdate to buddyapp, i will move the topic into the buddyapp area.

Please provide ftp to take a look better.

Cheers

Radu

xxxtruthordare
    Participant
     Radu

Done,

Please check.

Let me know if is ok

Cheers

Radu

xxxtruthordare
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Wow it looks like all is working again, may I ask what the issue was in case there is a next time?

Pam

Radu

Hi,

I’ve suppressed the notices from class-wp.php at lines 208 and 209.

Cheers

Radu

xxxtruthordare
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Done

Cheers!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?