This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     zafari
    Participant

I am getting very frustrated. This theme appears to be FANTASTIC and I purchased it because it promises an integrated social networking/paid membership solution. I installed the Community demo and expected the documentation to at least tell me how to connect all the pieces to provide a full solution. I am having to dig through umpteen forum posts just to figure out how to get a BuddyPress Registration form to show up, let alone how to integrate that with PMP! Why isnt’ there are clear step-by-step guide on how to make this all work together? I installed the relevant demo but obviously that did not include all the relevant parts. Since every purchaser who has bought this theme is probably trying to do the same things, wouldn’t it be easier on everyone, including you, to just have this information in the documentation?

PLEASE point me in the direction of how to get my BuddyPress Registration and Activation pages to work. From the installation of the demo, all I get is the Settings telling me to select pages to assign for these but the pages were not already included with the demo so I have no idea what the pages should contain.

Thanks in advance for your help!

sharmstr

The pages shouldn’t contain anything. They are merely placeholders so buddypress can work its magic in the backend. https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/configure-components/

Once buddypress is installed and the pages are set up, create your membership levels. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#memberships Step 5 takes you to Theme Options > Memberships where you can configure which level has access to which components/features of Buddypress.

That’s basically it. The Buddypress team has documentation and so does the PM Pro team. The only bit that is Kleo specific is the part in Theme Options > Memberships. All the other stuff is handled and documented by the people who wrote the plugins.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?