This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     jeweetzelf
    Participant

Hello,

I have just purchased and installed your template on my photo sharing community site. The layout is similar to your pinterest demo. On the blog post page, how i can have the image enlarge when someone clicks on it? Do i need to change some settings with lightbox or prettyphoto?
    For example on the following demo page, i would like to have the magnifier in the corner in the image and when someone clicks, it should enlarge.

http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/blog/courses/communication-information/

Thanks

Chung

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Hi,

This will require a small modification in a template file, if you can provide us a ftp account to your site we could make this quick modification for you. Before this please be sure you have kleo child theme in use.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Andrei

Hi,

This will require a small modification in a template file, if you can provide us a ftp account to your site we could make this quick modification for you. Before this please be sure you have kleo child theme in use.

Cheers

jeweetzelf
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Copy the “content.php” file into your child theme, open the file, and around the line 38, replace the “article-media” div with the following:

COPY CODE

<div class="article-media modal-gallery">
    			<a href="<?php echo kleo_get_post_thumbnail_url(); ?>" rel="modalPhoto">
    				<?php echo kleo_get_post_thumbnail( null, 'kleo-full-width' ); ?>
    			</a>
    		</div><!--end article-media-->

Cheers

jeweetzelf
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Can you please link me to the page where the images/content doesn’t load ? Where more exactly they doesn’t load? Please let me know step by step how can I reproduce it.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?