This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     o0magnum0o
    Participant

Hello

This is my website christiansconnect.com.au

I have tried to set up the site according to the video tutorial however I’m having issues with the main menu bar in that there is a section above the menu that says ‘Client 1’ and includes ‘menu item 1’ and ‘menu item 2’. Also I’ve noticed that the page home default (the home page) has changed to ‘Client 1’.

Can you please help me to set up the site so it’s just like the demo version?

Thank you.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, for correctly use when you have a slider we recommend to disable “Breadcrumb, Title and Information” from your page – Title section tab http://cl.ly/image/0h1T1y1o2F3E

Also there is a little bug position for menu when you choose the 4th header style type which we’ll fix in next update. Until then you can add the following line in theme options – general settings – quick css box:

COPY CODE

.navbar-transparent .kleo-main-header.header-left {
     position:relative !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     o0magnum0o
    Participant

I’ve done all that however I’m still having the same issues.

Abe
    Keymaster

That page looks good now.
    The fix that will be included also in the next update is in the file attached
    so please replace the content from this theme file wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js/app.min.js with the content from the file attached

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?