This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

On the LIVE! home page there are pictures of all of our partners but they are all faded and this happens automatically when a client is added! Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Laura

Please update the theme to latest version and the afferent plugins, you can check the plugin update status from wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins.

If this is useless please follow these steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

I am sorry but these suggestions did not seem to work. If you do have any other suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mlennox10
    Participant

Of course thank you!

mlennox10
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i see it fine, did you resolve it? 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

Hello Laura, I have not resolved it, if you follow this link http://live.inhouserecruitment.co.uk/ you will see they are still faded! Sorry for the miscommunication but this is the site I would like to fix, thank you very much for your help!

mlennox10
    Participant

Any suggestions to resolve these problems would really be appreciated!

Laura

Hello, please share admin credentials so i can check it out?

mlennox10
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     mlennox10
    Participant

If there is any chance you have any updates I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you very much for your help!

Laura

Hello, i see it fine, can you share a screenshot? I have tried different screen resolutions but its fine

mlennox10
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Here’s the screenshot for the faded-looking logos

faded logos

As you will see here, I have the option to make the client logos ‘appear’ or ‘fade’. However if I select appear, they default to fade. appear / fade setting

So, my thought is that there must be some sort of override however I have no idea where that is or how to change it.

Help with this would be greatly appreciated as we have clients that are not happy as you can barely see their logos.

Many thanks

Laura

Hi,

What you need requires significant amount of time to create a functionality like that and our purpose here is to help you with any theme problem that you may encounter or with small customizations.
    For anything that theme doesn’t have or you need something different you should hire a programmer/web developer to achieve what you need.

If you want a quote from our developers team, contact our colleague cornel@seventhqueen.com about your request.

Cheers

mlennox10
    Participant

I see what this is about now. The term ‘faded’ I presume is given to how the client image appears when visible i.e. immediately or faded in. Rather than the appearance of the image itself which looks faded.

Understood and thank you

Laura

Yes, let me know if you need anything related to style or any issue 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?