This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by TheZorro.

• Author
     TheZorro
    Participant

Dear all

We are using Co-Author Plus as we have a blog with posts which are written by several authors. The problem is now that only the first author in the list is being mentioned. I added a picture to show the problem.

BR

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

The plugin you’re trying to use won’t work out of the box, it will need some template modifications as you can find in their docs pages ( https://vip.wordpress.com/documentation/incorporate-co-authors-plus-template-tags-into-your-theme/ )

If you don’t have proper programming skills to do such modifications I can help you by recommending someone from our team.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     TheZorro
    Participant

I will take a look into it, thx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?