This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by soulmate.

• Author
     soulmate
    Participant

Hi Team!

Thank you very much for creating Sweetdate & child. I am very happy with this purchase! I searched, “Please read these topics before creating a similar one!” and was hoping to find a thread that already covered how-to. I would love to use this on my forums too, if you don’t mind.

Thank you for your time and awesome creative work! I love my site! http://www.soulmatedreamdate.com

~Karen
    Las Vegas, NV

Laura

Hello, what is your question exactly? I’m sorry i didnt understand 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

soulmate
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your speedy reply! I was too cryptic, sorry about that. My question is, what is the code for making what you have pop up on my forum search area for, ‘Please read these before creating similar’. I am not seeing my form search pop up with this (with the topic links) – or maybe it is because my forums are still too new with too few topics. Maybe the code is already built into sweetdate-child and I just haven’t populated it enough yet.

Sorry for long reply. I sure appreciate your work. It is fantastic that you provide such a dynamic, multi-purpose membership site for only $58 – I am amazed at your work!

Thanks again,
    ~Karen

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks @soulmate for the nice thoughts. Hope you rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest 🙂

We used a plugin for that, you can install: bbPress – Live Topic Suggestions
    Link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbpress-auto-suggest-topics-based-on-new-topic-title/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

soulmate
    Participant

Oh, fantastic!

Thank you for the plug in and your support!
    Yes, I rated 5 stars a few days ago. Thank you again. I am very happy with my site.

Have a wonderful new year!

~Karen

soulmate
    Participant

Sorry to be a pest, one more thing.

I am having trouble finding where to edit the text that appears:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you. Have a great new year too.

I think you will find that text to edit in Wp admin – settings – Forums

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

soulmate
    Participant

Perfect! Your support is fantastic and right on point! You helped me find it.

I sure appreciate your time.

~Karen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?