This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by geo7thqueen.

• Author
     geo7thqueen
    Participant

Is there a ready means to collapse comments, such that all of the tier 1 items are listed, with the arrowhead to flip down to expose the replies for that comment?

I’ve found https://wordpress.org/plugins/jquery-collapse-o-matic/, but it depends on shortcodes, so I’d have to edit the php to call the shortcodes. Seems cleaner just to have a php function, but not sure what the best approach is from the Kleo perspective.

If there is no ready solution, I can add collapsable comments to the feature request forum.

sharmstr

There’s no options in Kleo for this. Moving to feature requests.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

geo7thqueen
    Participant

Great! Thanks for moving thread so I didn’t have to make a new one.

Already voted.

In the mean time, I think I’ve found a few solutions, but look forward to seeing this as a feature.

As it is so common, I imagine a lot of other people would appreciate the feature.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?