This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by itt.

• Author
     itt
    Participant

Hello

im trying to change the color in theme option but after saving and go back to site no changes is applied

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Try to give me quick access to your site if it is possible so I can identify the problem. They normally should apply right away if you don’t have a caching plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

itt
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @itt
    Please provide the site also 😀
    Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

itt
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi @itt
    no problem, things like that happen all the time.
    I just logged in into your site, changed the color and indeed the color hasn’t changed on the front-end.
    Just I imagined it was related to your caching plugin, so I went to Wp admin – Supercacher and purged the cache …. and tadam 🙂

So nothing wrong with the theme 😉

Cheers
    Abe

---

itt
    Participant

hi again

believe me i did the same three times from yesterday and nothing happened !!

anyway ill see and ill keep you update

thank you 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

My advice is to temporary disable caching plugins on development/customizations and activate them afterwards.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

hi @itt
    All good? Can I close the topic?

Also don’t forget to rate our theme. Big Thanks

---

itt
    Participant

all super good 🙂

thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Colors not changing’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?