This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by clarksgap.

• Author
     avaloncakes
    Participant

For some reason I change the colors and save them, but nothing is changing live on the site. Just upgraded to 3.0.3… any thoughts?

sharmstr

try putting this in your childs functions.php file.

COPY CODE

add_filter( 'kleo_theme_options_ajax', '__return_false' );

Also, did you try clearing your cache?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

avaloncakes
    Participant

Worked, thank you kindly!

clarksgap
    Participant

I tried fix but am still having the same issue. Any ideas?

sharmstr

No, not really. That’s what seems be fixing all the theme options issues. Have you cleared your server and browser cache?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

clarksgap
    Participant

yes, cleared both. Also, under appearance – customize it just spins. No new plugins…started after upgrade. Thanks.

sharmstr

respond privately with a link and credentials.

clarksgap
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     clarksgap
    Participant
     sharmstr

You put it within a commented out section. It will never run that way. http://php.net/manual/en/language.basic-syntax.comments.php

clarksgap
    Participant
     sharmstr

No. I mean you put the code within comments. Put it below the comments so it will actually run.

clarksgap
    Participant
     clarksgap
    Participant

Problem solved for me. Just double checked my CDN and found a caching feature I did not know about. When I deactivated it, the theme features became responsive again. This comes after clearing my other cache settings countless times before finding this one.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?