This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

ThemeVal
    Participant

Hi, can you provide some .css code to combine the four footers to create one wide area at the bottom of the page (above the copyright info). And, tell me how I can CENTER a 728×60 banner in this area?

Thanks!

ThemeVal
    Participant

Hello, anyone out there??? It seems like this would be some pretty simple .css code to combine these footers as one and center a wide banner image (with link) in the footer area.

sharmstr

You probably didnt get an answer because I dont believe there is a easy way to do this using the theme options. I just did a semi-test and you can probably do something like this.

1 – Copy /kleo/footer.php to your /kelo-child/footer.php

2 – Comment out

COPY CODE
     <?php get_sidebar('footer');?> 

and save to your server.

3 – In Theme Opions -> General Settings, scroll to the bottom and add all of your html markup in the Footer Text editor.

I haven’t fully tested this, its just a best guess.

If that doesnt work, you’ll still have to comment out their footer sidebar call and custom code your own footer (probably in footer.php).

Keep in mind that the more you modify core Kelo files, the more you’ll have to test/change/update during Kleo updates.

Maybe someone else knows an easier way.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, Sorry for the late reply.
    You can do it this way which also implies doing small changes to wp-content\themes\kleo\sidebar-footer.php
    You can take this content where I have left only one widget area and commented the other three and stretched the remaining one to 100%: http://pastebin.com/jxeFAJ2f

Then you add your text widget to Footer 1 area and center it by CSS with text-align:center property

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?