This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     anthonyecontact
    Participant

Hi There,

Cometchat avatar is showing default wordpress gravatar and not facebook profile photo for users who have login using Facebook. But the profile picture shows up the the profile page of the facebook registered users on the website.

Other normal registered users have no issues.

Cometchat version : 5.5.0 for buddypress.

Thanks for anyone for your help in advance.

Radu

Your problem is caused by cometchat function that gets the avatar.

Kleo modifies the default buddypress avatar function and cometchat should the default buddypress function.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     anthonyecontact
    Participant

Technically Cometchat function is made to work seemlessly with buddypress.Cometchat would not be able to fix the issue since it works fine with buddypress.

Since Kleo’s function modifies the default buddypress function. It should also take into account regarding facebook registered users and integrate accordingly.

This is my opinion. Thanks Radu for you insight, any idea what I need to do to fix the issue.

Andrei

Hi,

If you could grant me access to your wp admin and to your ftp, then as soon as i find some time i could give a look and see what could be the problem. But please understand that unfortunately this will not be under a high priority.

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     anthonyecontact
    Participant

Hi Thanks,for the reply and help. I am a bit busy at the moment and will get back on this in a few days. Thanks

Andrei

Take your time, let us know whenever you’re back on the subject.

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?