This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     SPSmall77
    Participant

Please see picture I have attached. I am using Buddy App with Youzer and there have been no issues. I cannot figure out where I can adjust this issue. I need to make the font smaller, it displays poorly in a browser and in mobile browsers becuase of this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,
    Those buttons lost the margin/padding, i cannot see your activity , it asks me for login, provide an account to can see it.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SPSmall77
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

They are not working.

let me know

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SPSmall77
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please try the below CSS in your BuddyApp Child theme’s style.css file via WP Admin > Appearance > Editor > BuddyApp Child > Style.css

.youzer .activity-meta a {padding: 4px 20px 4px 20px !important;}

Make sure you purge any caching at the server, WordPress, CDN and browser level to see the changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

SPSmall77
    Participant

Thank you, that code did it, I really appreciate your help with this. As I am sure it is obvious, CSS coding is not really in my toolbox, but I am working on changing that.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

No worries, we’re here to help 🙂 If you have any questions or experience any other issues please feel free to open a new ticket and we’ll be happy to assist.

If you like BuddyApp or the support you’ve received today please consider leaving us a review on Theme Forest. Every review really does help.

https://themeforest.net/item/buddyapp-mobile-first-community-wordpress-theme/12494864?s_rank=2

All the best,

Kieran

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?