This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by jerryd.

• Author
     jerryd
    Participant

I fresh installed kleo theme, it is beautiful. But when I click on the photo I uploaded, in the popped-up lightbox the comment box overlaps on the tooltip of like and comment button as the attachement shows, How to fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

That is happening because the image is so short. Try this in theme options > general > quick css

COPY CODE

.rtm-comment-list.rtm-comment-list {
      list-style: none;
      padding-bottom: 20px;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jerryd
    Participant

cool mate, thanks for quick response. It did solve the overlap issue.
    Is there a way to give the min-height to the whole lightbox so that it won’t break layout regardless of image size?

sharmstr

I thought about that, but the concern is that it might have issues with different screen sizes. That’s why I came up with the solution that I did.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jerryd
    Participant

I see, thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?