This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     dougster123
    Participant

Hello,

Just recently I noticed that when I click on the comment box(when leaving a comment on a post) my background turns really dark. This never used to happen. I have tried every different color, even setting everything back to the factory defaults. But it never changes. Can you please help me how to change this?  Thanks for your help

Regards,

Doug

Kieran_SQ

Hi Doug,

I’ve looked at your site and when I click on the comment the background colour of the text area changes but nothing else. Is that what you’re referring to? If so you can use the below CSS in your KLEO Child theme’s style.css to change this.

Set to a specific colour

COPY CODE
    .main-color .form-control:focus {
        background-color: #FFFFFF;
    }

Unset the colour used

COPY CODE
    .main-color .form-control:focus {
        background-color: unset;
    }

You can add this via WP Admin > Appearance > Editor > KLEO Child > Style.css or via WP Admin > Theme Options > General Settings > Scroll to: Quick CSS. Make sure to purge your WordPress, server and browsers caches to see changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

dougster123
    Participant

Thank you Keiran,

I tried the CSS code you sent me. It worked perfectly to correct the problem about the comment box. But now I have found that my menu labels don’t show unless you move your mouse over them. Please explain what is going on. I have a few websites using your KLEO theme, and this is not happening on any of them. Please let me know what to do.

Regards
    Doug

dougster123
    Participant

I got it figured out. Thanks for all your help Keiran. I really appreciated it.

Regards,
    Doug

Kieran_SQ

Hi Doug,

Glad to hear you’ve got it all worked out now. If you have any other questions or experience any issues please feel free to open a new topic and one of the available weekday team members will be happy to help.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?