This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi
    Comment Button in Activity Stream, got broken.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     szmek9
    Participant

link to live demonstration
    http://bimv.pl/activity/

Laura

Hello, can you share an user so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

szmek9
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, this should fix it, add to style.css

COPY CODE

.activity-meta a {
        line-height: 1 !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

szmek9
    Participant

there is another issue with this button. When I click on it page refreshes. Also I don’t know where to translate it.

Laura

Hello, to translate it try using Loco Translator, when installed and activated, go to Loco Translator > Search for the theme and select your language, click SYNC and search for the string you want to translate, translate it and save 🙂
    About the button functionality, try deactivating other plugins as it could be a plugin conflict

szmek9
    Participant

Ok, I deactivated one of the plugin. It worked. Loco Translate have this phrase already translated but it doesn’t update the button.

szmek9
    Participant

I seem to have generally problem with translation, also in other plugins. I don’t know what blocks that? I tried to deactivate almost all of my plugins and it still occurs.

Laura

Hello, try to click SYNC button at Loco Translate, while translating the theme, for other plugins it depends, if you have more issues try using po-editor to edit the language files

szmek9
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem with buttons in many other places, among others in profile tabs. Can I fix this globally ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

@Radu, please double check this translation issues as well.

Radu

Hi,

Do you have solved the issue with space in buttons ?

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?