This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

I will explain step by step. On Pc, member A update any post only text or with image and Member B comment this update. Live notification shows “Member B  commented on one of your updates” and when i click this yes its going that comment and shows. But if i click live notification icon its going to buddypress notification tab (ok no problem) but when i click any notification link still turn back to buddypress notification page…

1 – Is this bug how the we solve?

2 – On mobile there is no drop down for live notification always going buddypress notfication page.

3 – Also is it possible to show Member B commented which updated by Member A

thanks…

clyn
    Participant

4 – and when Member A reply Member B comment, there is no notification for Member B… missing something again?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

clyn
    Participant

at the moment reply notification is working… but when i visit member profile notification page, if i click any comment link , its turn to same page… But such as friendship notification going true page…

Radu

Hi

In the first instance let me know if this behavior it’s happens also on our demo

https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/members/kleoadmin/

If not try to de-activate all plugins except BuddyPress and child theme and check again

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     clyn
    Participant

i’m so sorry waste your time… buddydev lock activity pluging is problem ( https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-lock-unlock-activity/ ) …

So sorry again,
    thanks…

Radu

Ok then

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?