This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by dannicastanheira.

• Author

Tagged: 

creifelds
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I just found out that it is not possible to leave comments to blog posts because the Captcha is not working. In Safari the image is squashed and can not be read. Also there is no input field to type in the phrase, just a grey bar…
    Thanks,
    Stephan

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

If you have CAPTCHA then it should be related to the CAPTCHA plugin. Try to talk with the plugin developer or use another one that works

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

dannicastanheira
    Participant

Hello,

When i want to reply back to a mention clicking on comment the page just refresh and doesnn’t allow me to answer it.

Any suggestions about what be the issue?

Appreciate all feedback, thank you!

Daniel

sharmstr

Most likely a jquery error. Disable all of the extra plugins you have installed and see if that fixes the issue.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

dannicastanheira
    Participant

Sharmstr thanks for the follow up! It’s working back again and possible may have been a plugin conflict, although i am not sure!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?