This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi,

I think I have a problem with comments caching. I want it to be dynamic, so once someone writes a comments it is immidiately visible on page. It seem to be working for normal users, but for my responses as admin, when I select reply, comments don’t show up immidiately.

I am using LiteSpeed Cache

Laura

Hello, i see, have you tried using Super Cache plugin instead? i tested it and everything should work fine

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

szmek9
    Participant

I don’t want to and think i can’t change cache system since this caching is made by lite speed caching server system.

Laura

Hello, then maybe if you contact the server they could hep you with that as the cache plugin is made by them 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

szmek9
    Participant

problem appears only when logged in user tries to add a comment.. Maybe you occured something like that in your job ? What might be the issue ?

Laura

Hello, i haven’t seen that issue before, and it seems to be related to the cache system of your server

szmek9
    Participant

The problem seem to appear only on my station. I found out that it is caused by Wordfence plugin (premium), and not only from admin account, but also from normal subscribtion. When it is disabled I can comment on my station. Don’t know which Wordfence settings causing this issue…

szmek9
    Participant

Ok. So the problem was in Wordfenece. I disabled Advanced Comment Spam Filter option and it works now.

Laura

Glad you could resolve it! 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?