This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     anonim_2m
    Participant

Buna seara!

I do not know if it’s a bug due to new updates, or any conflict, or…something with settings that I have failed to detect but users no longer have the option to comment on groups activity.

you can help me keep my comments in groups again? 🙂

thank you!!

Laura

Hello, try by deactivating some plugins and testing it its available again, it could be a plugin conflict

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

anonim_2m
    Participant

Buna seara, Laura!

we have disabled all plugins except buddypress but in vain. Probably the problem came with the upgrade to buddypress 3, if you have time you can take a look?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

anonim_2m
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     anonim_2m
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i do see the comment box, if you mean OLD ones do not work, it might be because of buddypress new version, old activity might be affected by that

Attachments:
     anonim_2m
    Participant

the problem is from the new buddypress version, we downgraded to version 2.9 and everything went back to normal.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello please try something, does it work with buddypress 3.0 but another theme like a WordPress default theme?

anonim_2m
    Participant

I tried that, the new buddypress version has a problem. I found discussions on other forums related to this issue, we are waiting for an update for buddypress.

Multumesc mult, Laura!

Laura

Oh understood 🙂 thanks you for letting me know

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?