This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by giorgos.

• Author
     giorgos
    Participant

Comments wont appear on pages. Is something I need to do in order to allow that?.

sharmstr

Can you be more specific? Are you talking about the comments form or the actual comments? If you are talking about the form, you have to make sure its turned on in Settings -> Discussion. If you have that turned on then you have to make sure its not turned off on the actual post/page AND that its not older than xx days, if you have that turned on.

If they are turned on, then make sure the comments are not waiting to be moderated, if you have that turned on.

You see, it would be helpful if you elaborated a bit more so we can point you to the correct solution.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

giorgos
    Participant

Indeed I was not specific. My apologies. I’m talking about the comments form. The form is not appearing on pages that have been turned ON.
    Works fine on posts. I do realise you don’t have much with this info. It is puzzling me how is this possible if everything is supposed to be ok. I will also further tonight and see if I can figure it out.

sharmstr

Yes, in that case you need to enable it.

copy /kleo/page.php to /kleo-child/page.php.

before the end of the while have_posts loop (endwhile;) add

COPY CODE

comments_template();

and upload to your server. Remember that if they ever change any code in page.php, you’ll have to add it yourself.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

giorgos
    Participant

Works perfect. Thanks!!

giorgos
    Participant

works perfect. Thanks!

giorgos
    Participant

reply on wrong post.. Anyway resolved 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Comments wont appear on pages’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?