This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     expanddigital
    Participant

Hi I have installed kleo and none of the comments in the groups are working, You can type a comment and click post and it will show however no one else can see the comment and if you refresh the page the comment dissipears

Kieran_SQ

Hi there,

I have checked your site and I think this may be plugin related as I cannot replicate this on a clean install of WordPress, BuddyPress and KLEO.

Can you please try disabling all plugins except for BuddyPress, K Elements, and Visual Composer. Then clear and disable all server, WordPress and browser caching.

Does the issue persist when all plugins are disabled via this method? If so, enable again one by one, clearing the cache(s) each time until you find the plugin causing the issue.

Let me know,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?