This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     rasmusberg
    Participant

Hi guys
    I contacted the author of Change Variation plugin and he have released a new version of his plugin where developers can sort out the problem I have via hooks. The problem is, that the function of the Update Cart Variation ads a function  in your minicart in the menu where it is not supposed to be. Only in the cart-page.

He wrote me this email today:

We’ve included additional hook in this version, which will allow 3rd party plugins to control, whether to show “Change” link or not.

Ask your developer to look for this hook: ‘uvc_show_change_link’. I hope he knows how to work with filter.

Inform us if still you are facing any difficulty.”

Could you help me or change your plugin, so that this function does not appear in min cart. See screenshot: “Rediger” (means Change in danish)

Thank you in advance

Best regard

Rasmus Berg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

If the integration is not extremely complex I can give an extra look into it if you can share a copy of that plugin.

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rasmusberg
    Participant

Great! Thank you so much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

I’ll try to find some spare time to test this and I’ll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

Hi,

We will take a deep look into this at the end of this week and we will let you know

Cheers

R.

rasmusberg
    Participant

Great! thank you so much 🙂

Radu

Hi

No problems

Cheers

R.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?