This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by cali82.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

I recently added events manger plugin, which works perfectly on my desktop, but the issue is with my iPhone. Whenever I am in my profile and click on events, then try to view events I’m attending/my events, there seems to be problem when I try to click on the link. It does not highlight the link, but an area close to the link. I disabled some plugins, but I still am having this issue.

Please assist.

Thanks

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     cali82
    Participant

events calendar (modern tribe)

Laura

Hello, could you share the page where this issue appears?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cali82
    Participant
     cali82
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, so let me know if i understood, te problem is on mobile, that when you click on the link, it doesnt highlight?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cali82
    Participant

Hello:)

Yes on mobile. It’s perfect on desktop. I deactivated it for now, but you can log in and activate it to view. I really like events manager and wouls like the users to be able to view it via buddyrpess, as well as add a main calendar page. If it’s acting up on mobile I would like to remove the options in the users dashboard until I find a solution and just leave a main events page.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, i attached how i see it, could you please show me where is the error? Maybe you mean that when you put the pointer in Events it doesntchange to a hand icon?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     cali82
    Participant

Hello;)

Yes, exactly in the area beneath events, where you have the options (events in attending, my location, my events)

If you try to click on them, it doesn’t click on it, but highlights elsewhere and doesn’t do anything. I’m using an iPhone 6.

Thank you!

Laura

Hello, it works for me and i dont see any hightlight error, try to clear cache on your mobile phone or try to ask someone to tyr it out for you, i just tested this using an iphone6 simulator.

cali82
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, please try to use another phone or try to clear cache, i can click on it using my phone

cali82
    Participant

I don’t know why my phone is having issues displaying a few things that the simulator isn’t. =/

Andrei

I can confirm that it works without problems tested in an iphone device, but on the ios simulator, on osx, there are some issues with the positions of the buttons. But in this case the reliable source is the iphone test, the simulator might have some issues from time to time in different cases.

Please let me know if we can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

cali82
    Participant

Thank you=)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?