This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     allspy
    Participant

Hi,

I’m getting some compatibility issues with KLEO, “K ELEMENTS” plugin and Visual Composer.

When K ELEMENTS plugin is active the “edit this row” option, in the “Row Settings” only shows the “General” tab.

However if I deactivate the KLEO template, and use default WP template I can find the 2 tabs: General and Design Options in the “Row Settings” of Visual Composer.

I really need you to help me solve this ASAP, I’m working on a test domain, but I need to speed up in order to take this modifications live on the main site.

Please update ASAP.

Regards

Laura

Hello, what version of VC do you have?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

allspy
    Participant

Hi Laura,

The first thing that come to my mind, was the VC version. As Kleo didn’t had the last VC version, I’ve bought a license and I now have the Version 4.6.1 installed. But the problem persists, with KLEO and K ELEMENTS activated the “Row Settings” only shows the “General” tab. The “Design Options” tab doesn’t appear.

With a native WP theme, VC works fine.

Please let me know if you wish the admin backoffice access.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards

Laura

Hello, maybe is because of the compatibility, i suggest to way to the next release where we update the vc
    If the problem persists, please share admin credentials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

aimkbe
    Participant

I am running wordpress 4.3.1, kleo 3.0.9, k-elements 3.0.8, and VC 4.7.1.1

When the K elements is activated, the VC options do not appear on any of the mage editors. One I deactivate it, the VC options are working.

Please help.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

aimkbe
    Participant

Thank you

Andrei

Hi,

We are re-writing some of the VC elements, there is no issue here, that’s is how it was intended to work.
    It is like that because while we remove some settings from a point, we might add them or another in other places.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?