This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello,

I have purchase comet chat and it seems to look amazing on my computer, but the issue is on my mobile.

Not Functioning Properly:

The avatars are not getting picked up from the members profiles (mobile & pc issue) not sure how to integrate this

The mobile notifications are enabled and when I click on “ok” to read message, nothing happens.

I also added a page dedicated just for chat in mobile version in my app, so the logged in members can go to chat, but every time I do this is says logged out.

The other issue is the chat module on the bottom left is only visible when I scroll to the bottom of each page.

I have contacted comet chat about these issues, but I was wondering if you could assist me with any of them or have had someone else encounter these issues.

Thanks =)

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@cali82 that is related to the plugin and you should contact them about this

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?