This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: 

francoisthomas
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I have downloaded the GeoDirectory plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/geodirectory/) but it doesn’t seem to be compatible with the KLEO theme. Does anyone know what I could do to resolve this problem (knowing that I’m not a PHP/CSS wizard)?

GeoDirectory is a great plugin and it would be great to use it with KLEO.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much,
    Francois

Andrei

Hi Francois,

We managed to find a compatibility fix done by one of our customers, you can find it below, you will have to save the content as a php file and add it to your plugins directory.
    http://pastebin.com/dQwqqbaK
    Take into consideration that we didn’t tested this plugin.

We were extremely busy with the latest buddypress and woocommerce updates, but as soon as we find some time we will give more attention to this issue and we’ll release an official compatibility.

Using the given plugin you will probably have to make some more extra styling changes.

Hope this helps you for now.
    Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     francoisthomas
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

Thank you very much for your response. I have tried to use this compatibility fix but, even if it is now better, there are still many problems (large gaps, etc.). I sincerely hope that you will be able to add this plugin to your next upgrade. It would be great!

Thanks so much for your help. Keep up the good work.

Francois

Andrei

We’re interested to release an compatibility with this plugin in one of our next updates but for now we were very busy with major updates from buddypress and woocommerce.

Hope the compatibility will come out as soon as possible.
    Cheers.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     equivideo
    Participant

I would be interested to see this too and there are a number of request on the GeoDirectory forum.

Topher
    Participant

Hello:

I have had much success with KLEO & GeoDirectory however, I have one issue: The add listing page for logged out users does not load right and places content behind the header. You can still see some of the page content but the header kinda over lays. I have contacted GeoDirectory and they shared the following which for me is way over my head and I would really like a solution for this as I am working hard on this site and need the add listing page to work for logged out users and to display correctly.

Thanks

This is the domain: http://www.militarybuyer.guide

Below is the suggestion I got from GeoDirectory

***** Hi,

from what I can see Kleo is considering the signup page as the home page, which means it isn’t 100% compatible when you use a transparent header with an alternative logo in the home page.

Probably in the header they have conditional tag to check if the page is the front page before serving the normal or transaprent header, something like:

if(is_front_page()) {//code to serve transparent header};

To exclude the signup page from being seen as home by the theme they should add something like:

if(is_front_page() && (!isset($_GET[‘geodir_signup’])) ) {//code to serve transparent header};

This is much easier for them to solve that it is for us, especially if you pass them these suggestions.

Let us know,

Thanks *****

Andrei

I’ll give a closer look into this issues for one of our next updates, thank you for pointing them out.
    Cheers

Andrei

As a sidenote to everyone else that might encounter such problem, the fix is simple, you just have to go in the login or add listing page and deactivate the transparent menu from the page settings.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?